Miami at Atlanta

Real Deal

• 2 weeks later...

This is just a hideous game by the Hawks. This Heat team really isn't much of a step up from the 05-10 Raptors with Bosh, and right now they are beating the Hawks by 12 in the 3rd quarter. The Heat are getting to every loose ball and making all the hustle plays while the Hawks are playing with no energy. Everything is a bad jumper off an iso. No ball movement. Just an ugly, ugly game.

For the Heat, I am once again impressed by Norris Cole, Battier finally seems to be getting in a groove, and I am intrigued by the promise Harris and Pittman are showing. The Heat are LOADED on the perimeter, so I doubt Harris will make any kind of impact with this current team (also makes Mike Miller redundant...he should be traded or amnestied), but Pittman could be the big body with some talent that the Heat have been looking for the last 2 years.

BTW I LOVE Barkley as a commentator as opposed to a studio analyst. [expletive]in hilarious.

Edited by Nitro

BTW I LOVE Barkley as a commentator as opposed to a studio analyst. [expletive]in hilarious.

"You have to have some hood in you to be a great player" or some shit like that had me rolling hahaha http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

McGrady is making his shots, which is nice to see. Earlier he was missing layups just because he doesn't have the same lift anymore. I don't even know who this Ivan Johnson is, but the dude is playing hard and taking it right to Chris Bosh. Gotta love the work ethic.