Oklahoma City at Houston

Real Deal

• 2 weeks later...
  • Owner
HOUSTON -- Kevin Durant continues to improve in late-game situations -- and the star forward says he doesn't care about them.

Durant came through in the clutch Saturday night, hitting a jumper with 22 seconds left and nailing two free throws to give the Oklahoma City Thunder a 98-95 win over the Houston Rockets.

"It might sound odd, but late in the game I just don't care anymore," Durant said of his heroics. "If you think about it too much, you end up overdoing it or missing, so I just don't care. If I miss a shot, I miss it. If I make it, I make it."

Durant finished with 27 points and six rebounds, Russell Westbrook added 25 points and six assists, and reserve Nazr Mohammed had a season-high 17 points and six rebounds for the Thunder.

Oklahoma City (7-2) won its second straight over Houston after defeating the Rockets 109-94 Friday in Oklahoma City and plays its final game of a back-to-back-to-back stretch Sunday in San Antonio.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/gametracker/recap/NBA_20120107_OKC@HOU