San Antonio at Oklahoma City

• 3 weeks later...

These Thunder announcers are retarded.

"Splitter is a perimeter player"

"Gary Neal has made a big impact on the Spurs primarily because of his defense"

"Richard Jefferson has given the Spurs that slashing forward they desperately needed"

HeySUS Christo I'm pretty sure this guy has never watched the Spurs, these comments are straight out of his ass :lol:

• Owner
OKLAHOMA CITY -- The Oklahoma City Thunder became the first team to win three games in three nights during the NBA's condensed schedule this season, and they managed to make it look easy.

Kevin Durant had 21 points and 10 rebounds, reserve James Harden scored 20 and the Thunder rested their starters throughout the fourth quarter in a 108-96 victory against the San Antonio Spurs on Sunday.

"I just think the big thing was not to dwell on it and not make too much out of it. It's not sometimes as bad as people think," said Nick Collison, who had his first double-double by recording season bests of 12 points and 10 rebounds.

"I'm glad it happened earlier in the year. I think that was a positive but I think we all felt fine."

The Thunder were also able to rest their starters throughout the fourth quarter on the front end of the back-to-back-to-back after leading Houston by 21 through three.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/gametracker/recap/NBA_20120108_SA@OKC