Houston at San Antonio

Real Deal

• 3 weeks later...

Scola's footwork is exceptional. Beautiful to watch. Almost McHale-esque! Still pissed that we traded him, we probably ring at least once more with him.

The good news about this game is that Kawai Leonard continues to improve every game. His offensive game is coming around!

Do you know any other Spurs fans? Even guys from other message boards that want a new spot to post?

Oh I've tried to bring some of my e-Spur fans away from sites like Spurstalk, but that's such a successful forum (not only for Spur fans) that it's hard to convince people to stay. It's cool to post with a bunch of Spur fans, but I do also like talking with other teams fans as well.

• Owner

Oh I've tried to bring some of my e-Spur fans away from sites like Spurstalk, but that's such a successful forum (not only for Spur fans) that it's hard to convince people to stay. It's cool to post with a bunch of Spur fans, but I do also like talking with other teams fans as well.

Well, the Spurs won four championships, so most of us really don't like you guys. ;)

Honestly, that's the case with the Lakers. :(

If our game topics were more active, I'm guessing it wouldn't matter the teams. My thing is, the new TV I bought is in my living room, and my laptop is destroyed, so I'm usually away from the computer when I'm watching ball. I use my phone from time to time, but it's a hassle posting from it.