Minnesota at New Orleans

• 3 weeks later...

I swear, every game I watch that Love plays in, he attempts at least 14+ free throws and nearly half his points come from the line.

Either that or he doesn't get to the line and ends up scoring like 10 points or less.

I'm not saying he doesn't deserve them or anything like that becaue he works his ass off down low, but it is kind of remarkable how a player who sees most of his offense come from jumpers gets to the line so much. Its like every time he gets the ball in the paint he manages to draw the foul.

Nice job from Jack to prevent Love from getting the ball on the mismatch, but Vasquez commits the silly foul on Rubio. Just a bad foul.

Hornets down 4 with a minute or so left after two straight poor fouls on the perimeter from a Hornets guard.

• Owner

Rubio has some nasty passes in his repertoire. He threw a slick behind-the-back bounce pass to Love on a cut to the basket, and it was just perfect. That no-look behind-the-back in the corner was nice as well.

Minnesota is really fun to watch.

I swear, every game I watch that Love plays in, he attempts at least 14+ free throws and nearly half his points come from the line.

Haha, yeah...he had 17 FGA, and 18 FTA. :lol:

The Wolves shot the ball worse (and 34%, at that), pulled down less boards, had four more turnovers, had less assists, five less steals, and they STILL won the game by seven points...all because of free throws.