Sacramento at Portland

• 5 weeks later...

I really wish the Kings would have one game where they just let Jimmer chuck away and go into BYU mode of bombing from 30 feet away. Everybody else is content with just firing it up at every chance, especially Isaiah Thomas and Donte Greene, and Freddette is easily the best shooter on the team. I'd rather have him chuck up the 20 shots that Thomas and Greene take every night. At least he has the chance to hit more than 40% of them.

Cousins is really fun to watch, though. It isn't even because of his skill (which he is very skilled) but just his reactions on the floor. Every call that is made he has some sort of exagerated response that almost reminds you of Rasheed Wallace. Even when shooting free throws he is constantly yelling at the ball or something else.

He also had the highlight of the game for me. Him and Hickson are battling with two Blazer bigs on the offensive glass. Hickson ends up tipping the ball into the hoop and it was clearly Hickson who was the one who tipped it. Yet Cousins raises his hand and waves it around to ensure that the refs see it in hopes of getting credit for the basket. While he is desparetly trying to get the refs attention and get credit for the basket, the Blazers are pushing the ball up the court and get a layup on the other end. Meanwhile, Cousins is all excited because he not only got 2 points, but an offensive rebound added to his stats.

Priceless. :lol:

• Owner

I really wish the Kings would have one game where they just let Jimmer chuck away and go into BYU mode of bombing from 30 feet away. Everybody else is content with just firing it up at every chance, especially Isaiah Thomas and Donte Greene, and Freddette is easily the best shooter on the team. I'd rather have him chuck up the 20 shots that Thomas and Greene take every night. At least he has the chance to hit more than 40% of them.

One game...I'm just waiting for a Jimmer takeover. I have a gut feeling it'll happen this season, where he goes off. I'm just hoping it's not against the Lakers (more than likely, we'll let him hit 13 threes, to break Kobe's record).

One game...I'm just waiting for a Jimmer takeover. I have a gut feeling it'll happen this season, where he goes off. I'm just hoping it's not against the Lakers (more than likely, we'll let him hit 13 threes, to break Kobe's record).

I was just waiting for him to explode in the Raptor game a few weeks ago when Calderon was guarding him.

Then I remembered that it is opposite season in Toronto. They are actually a decent defensive team that is bordering on historically bad offense, as opposed to the usual decent offense and historically bad defense.

But yeah, I really hope it happens. With chuckers and black holes like Thomas, Evans, Greene, Cousins and Thornton on the team, I'm not going to hold my breath, though. Jimmer actually tries to play a good team game unlike 99% of the Kings. Maybe he will get sick of it after 50 or so games and just start bombing away? I can only hope.

• Owner

They are actually a decent defensive team that is bordering on historically bad offense

LMAO, the Lakers.

Yeah, we defend very well...except the three, and transition. I believe we're bottom ten in three-point percentage allowed, bottom two or three in makes or attempts allowed...something along those lines, just perfect for Jimmer to come in and fire away.

He won't be able to until March 2nd, though...so hold your breath and get prepared.

Maybe by the end of the season, he'll be sick of the Kings, and he'll do it then. His final game is against us, in Sactown. No playoffs = time to Peja the Lakers.