Memphis at Golden State

• 5 weeks later...

Rudy Gay: to live and die in L.A.

Monta Ellis folds in the fourth they should trade him and start a veteran guard that can play off ball next to curry.

Blow a 20 point lead and lose at home? [expletive]ing pathetic. Blow the team up. Trade anyone, I don't even care anymore. This is getting ridiculous. And if Marc Jackson says one more time that the Warriors are a playoff team and don't need any improvements, fire his ass too. Smh.

• Owner

This was Memphis' third game in four night, AND they play tomorrow night.

Considering that, and being down 20 against a Warriors team that was shooting the ball and passing it very well...I really can't believe that the Grizz fought back in that fourth and won this game. HUGE fourth quarter, too...39 points. That's more than they had the entire first half of the game.

It was like the Grizzlies were toying with the Warriors and seeing how big of a lead they would be able to come back from. When it got to 15 in the 4th it seemed they decided to start playing and they erased that lead in a good 4 or 5 minutes.

This team is scary with how they get into your defensively. Curry and Ellis were turning the ball over left and right once Conley and Allen really started getting into their face and playing pressure defense. Very impressive display in that 4th.

Golden State has issues, though. I realize Memphis is a very good team but if you are a team with playoff aspirations, there is no excuse for playing a 15 point lead so easily in the 4th quarter. Their execution down the stretch was just sad.