New Jersey at Indiana

Real Deal

• 1 month later...

Incredible showings by Deron and Ammo. So much sloppiness from most of the remaining roster, though. Petro looked more lost than ever. Shelden had an uncharacteristic game. Shawne's shot is still not consistently falling down.

Refs really threw us off in this game. First, the idiotic technical foul on Shawne when he attempted to throw the ball off Dahntay Jones to retain possession. Later, they blew the whistle because of a shot clock issue right as Morrow was going in for an open layup.

Edited by Brooklyn Bound

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1dnqKGuezo

Our bigs right now are so bad it is pathetic. They drop passes, miss easy lay-ins. We need Brook Lopez back ASAP.

Deron and Ammo looked awesome tonight. Shawne Williams is turning into a lazy chucker... Farmar has been solid off the bench.

Jordan Williams looked decent in his first game. He played with a lot of energy which I really liked. He made some silly mistakes but he will learn.

Edited by GUƦU

Paul George is looking pretty good, doing more than I expected in some of these games he's having this year. Future all-star?

He has the potential to be an all-star but he is going to need to work on his mid-range game before I can say that he WILL be an all-star