LA Lakers at Toronto

Real Deal

• 1 month later...
  • Owner

Kobe kicked over a trash can in the locker room after the last Laker loss. Does that mean 81 today, or 20 on 8-24 shooting?

If Jose Calderon scores a career high of 28 in this game, I'm going to drive to LA and throw bologna all over Fisher's vehicles.

Kobe kicked over a trash can in the locker room after the last Laker loss. Does that mean 81 today, or 20 on 8-24 shooting?

If Jose Calderon scores a career high of 28 in this game, I'm going to drive to LA and throw bologna all over his vehicles.

Kobe will have 47 points, 7rebs and 2 assists. Fisher, career game.

If Jose Calderon scores a career high of 28 in this game, I'm going to drive to LA and throw bologna all over his vehicles.

Well, Sam Mitchell isn't the coach anymore and Dwane Casey isn't stupid enough to go out and purposefully embarass his team like Mitchell wanted to so...

I'll say 53.

Bynum will probably grab about 30 rebounds, though.

Looks like DeRozan is channeling his inner Kobe tonight and hoisting up the mid range jumpers.

Too bad he can't shoot worth a damn, unlike Kobe. I think all the work he put into improving his 3 point shot this summer completely screwed up his mid range game. It was so solid last season and so terrible this year. Start attacking the rim and getting to the free throw line, please.

Raptors down 11 and Kobe hasn't scored. This is going to be a long game. :lol:

That Raptors logo under the backboard is tripping me out. I'm already nervous about Drew breaking his knee.

Yeah, it was pretty trippy for me when I first saw it, too. It takes a while to get used to.

Oh, hi DeMar. Glad you decided to actually do something. Only took about 16 minutes.

Seriouly though, nice drive from DeRozan. I don't understand why he doesn't do that more. I know he has a weak handle and doesn't have a great first step but with his body control he can still get to the hoop when he actually sets his mind to it, just like that last play.

Lol at Fisher.

Gets Magloire on a switch, does a whole bunch of pointless dribbling, crossovers and fakes only to pull up from three, which he would airball.

He really is something awful.

Also, lol at that last Raptors possession. Kleiza drives out of control into the paint, losses control of the ball, saves it to DeRozan who drives into the paint, almost losses control of the ball and passes it back out to Kleiza who hits a three. Raptors offense, summed up in one play. :lol:

• Owner

Lol at Fisher.

Gets Magloire on a switch, does a whole bunch of pointless dribbling, crossovers and fakes only to pull up from three, which he would airball.

He really is something awful.

He really doesn't do it THAT much. Usually, he does nothing...at all.

LeBron Johnson with the coast-to-coast buzzer beating dunk.

Honestly, I think he is the most exciting prospect on this team. Sad, but true.

He has shown flashes of brilliance this year. Obviously hes no Lebron, but he can be sick when he wants to be. The thing I like about him most is his shot blocking.