Utah at New Orleans

• 1 month later...

Hayward with a brutal turnover after the Jazz cut it to 7, but Vasquez comes down and turns the ball right back over.

The Hornets are doing basically everything they can to hand this game to the Jazz but Utah is either missing free throws or committing turnovers. It is hilarious how bad New Orleans is tanking this game, yet they are looking like they are still going to win.

Kaman goes 1/2 from the line to make it a 4 point game.

Burks misses a tough, running fadeaway floater looking shot and, despite the Hornets' best efforts, it looks like they will came away with the win.

If they blow a 6 point lead with 12 seconds left, even I will be impressed by their tank job.

Chris Kaman really screwed up the Hornets tank, though. 27 points and 13 boards after he wasn't even expected to play. They probably regret that decision now. :lol:

Kaman goes 1/2 from the line to make it a 4 point game.

Burks misses a tough, running fadeaway floater looking shot and, despite the Hornets' best efforts, it looks like they will came away with the win.

If they blow a 6 point lead with 12 seconds left, even I will be impressed by their tank job.

Chris Kaman really screwed up the Hornets tank, though. 27 points and 13 boards after he wasn't even expected to play. They probably regret that decision now. :lol:

Every game Kaman just increases his trade value before march, but my patience is wearing thin with what I have just heard abut Gordon. http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/wallbash3.gif