LA Clippers at Dallas

Real Deal

• 1 month later...

Great win tonight.

Butler got his ring, Dirk struggled but the overall defense was great. Marion was active on both ends getting loose balls and making some big shots, Lamar had some nice passes and plays as well. I was worried as hellllll when Clippers stole the inbound, but luckily Butler missed :). 4 In a row now.. I am now beginning to understand how much Jason Kidd is valued on this team.

Dallas' defense won them this game. The Clippers only scored on 3 of their final 15 possessions and Dallas also forced around 7 or 8 turnovers in the 4th.

With their two big guns on offense in Dirk and Terry shooting a combined 9/27, they really needed every single one of those great defensive stands.

Griffin's free throw shooting was disguisting in this game, though. He really needs to get into the gym and improve that area of his game.

Paul had one of his weaker 4th quarters tonight, at least in the games I've watched. He has been lights out most nights, but today he really struggled to create looks out there. He did hit that big three late and set up Butler nicely for that potential game tying three, but other than that he didn't look like his usual self late.

A fairly entertaining game, albeit a sloppy one.