New York at Toronto

Real Deal

Haven't seen the defense this bad in a long while. Amare is providing nothing, and Novak needs more minutes. Help D is leaving a perimeter player open but nobody can shoot.

Does Kleiza travel when he catches the ball like that often? Seems like he shuffles his feet when he catches it with a defender on his back.

Bad game. Yikes.

Does Kleiza travel when he catches the ball like that often? Seems like he shuffles his feet when he catches it with a defender on his back.

I don't know about the specific play you were talking about since I had to put my dog out, but he does look like he travels when catching the ball almost all the time, but if you look closely or are able to see a replay, he actually doesnt travel most of the time. He is just awkward and always looks like he is travelling.

Speaking of Kleiza, he is taking it to the Knicks right now. 5 points in a row earlier and 2 straight offensive boards just now.

DeRozan looked like he wanted to hurdle Novak there. I don't think I've ever seen him try to elevate over a guy like that in a game before. He almost always tries to avoid the defender.

Meh, looked to me like Amir was straight up, but I only saw it once as I flipped to the Leaf game before they showed the replay. Looked like it should've been a no call if you ask me.

I'm not complaining, though, especially if it means the Knicks end up winning this game.