Orlando at Charlotte

Real Deal

• 2 months later...

I think I might have to eat some crow about all of my pre draft comments in regards to Biyombo.

He is looking like he is going to be a very good defensive center and not a complete bust like I thought. He pretty much outplayed Howard tonight.

10 points, 15 rebounds and 7 blocks

Also glad to see Henderson get back into the lineup (not sure if this was actually his 1st game back or not). 16 points for him and the Cats were +23 with him on the floor.

I think I might have to eat some crow about all of my pre draft comments in regards to Biyombo.

He is looking like he is going to be a very good defensive center and not a complete bust like I thought. He pretty much outplayed Howard tonight.

10 points, 15 rebounds and 7 blocks

Fantastic game from the kid. Loved his postgame quote:

"It's a big challenge and you can take it or you can walk away," Biyombo said of facing Howard.

Always good to see a rookie able to motivate himself and perform so well against one of the best players in the league. Definitely rooting for him to become a Ben Wallace type.

This man:

http://l.yimg.com/j/assets/p/sp/ap/d9/fullj.ed88b6c7aed92ea2b7b45ac8e630b9c9/ap-201203062059755528775.1.jpg

...dropped 29 pts (season-high) to lead his team to the 2nd Biggest Comebak in Franchise History!!!

Edited by Šhãłïq