Indiana at Miami

Real Deal

• 2 months later...

Yea, I think we established that Wade will be taking the game winning shots for now...at least Lebron got us into overtime though. Wade has like 3 game winning shots this season alone.

Edited by SRV

• Owner

You guys said that, and then he misses his three-point attempt to win the game.

Point is, one clutch shot to go into OT (assuming it was his, I didn't get to see the game until 3 minutes into the OT) doesn't erase the fact that he passes up on a lot of shots he should take in those situations.

Sundiata Gaines hit a game-winner once.

• Like 1

http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

I guess you missed him bringing the team back in the last 2 minutes too. 14 points in the 4th and OT but yeah, not clutch and scared of the moment.

Edited by Flash

• Owner

http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

I guess you missed him bringing the team back in the last 2 minutes too. 14 points in the 4th and OT but yeah, not clutch and scared of the moment.

Scared of the final shot. He doesn't want to be the guy that fails his team. When did I say he was struggling any other time? He's obviously not.

Took which shot? The three he missed with about 26 seconds to go?

The 3 with 10 seconds left to send the game into OT. But yeah we'll pretend it never happened.

Its funny the guy does what people criticize him for not doing, succeeds at doing it and still can't win with people.

Edited by Flash

The 3 with 10 seconds left to send the game into OT. But yeah we'll pretend it never happened.

Its funny the guy does what people criticize him for not doing, succeeds at doing it and still can't win with people.

To be fair, that's the general standard for all NBA players. If a player chokes in the postseason, he has to redeem himself in the postseason. Take Dirk for example. Before last year, he "chokes" in the playoffs even though he scored 50 against Phoenix in the same year he "choked." And this year hasn't exactly been a redeeming year for Lebron, either.

Alright, its one game. I'll change my opinion on Lebron when they win a championship that he plays well in. This is one regular season game against Indiana.

Lol the blind hatred from some people is too much.