Clippers Talking Sign And Trade With The Bucks

Since the commencement of free agency in the NBA on July 1, it's been generally assumed the New York Knicks were the frontrunners for Ramon Sessions.

That might not be the case anymore.

The Los Angeles Clippers have intensified their interest in Sessions and appear on the brink of making a strong pitch for him.

The scuttlebutt around the NBA is the clippers and Bucks are discussing a sign-and-trade scenario with Sessions, a restricted free agent, being the central figure.

The Clippers would ideally like to include point guard Sebastian Telfair in the deal, and have also tossed out some other possibilities, including a draft pick.

Source

Not sure how much truth there is to this rumor but I thought it was worth posting anyways.

• Owner

Well, I'm pretty sure the Clippers would love to drop Telfair from the roster, so he doesn't take his player option for next season.

Then again, it doesn't make sense because Sessions would have a contract that extends through the 2010/11 season.

If this is true, I wonder where this leaves Baron Davis, because Sessions is a legit starter.

Hmmm. Telfair and Jennings in Milwaukee is a disaster waiting to happen. I'd love to see Sebastian become a great player, but he's a huge liability in game, and Jennings is just as big of a liability off the court.

It would be a fun pair to watch though, especially with them both on the court. Those 2 with Hakim, and we've got ourselves a losing highlight reel.