Miami at Oklahoma City

• 3 months later...

The Thunder just pulled their pants down and took a shit on our faces....but we don't mind too much. I would love to see the day where we play a very good team and just destroy then, but it has yet to happen, its usually us getting destroyed.

Still waiting for those 7 championships to happen.

Oh man the not 5 not 6 not 7 joke? Dude you're original as [expletive] http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

One thing though, for us Heat fans being so shitty, we have the best home record in the NBA. I feel confident playing any team at home, but on the road, we could just care less. I hope these guys realize that and make some sort of effort to grab home court advantage in the East or something.

Edited by SRV

The Miami Heat desperately need a low post player to defend and rebound the ball; when Kendrick Perkins triples his career scoring average against your front court one should take note.

Edited by Art Hues

The Miami Heat desperately need a low post player to defend and rebound the ball; when Kendrick Perkins triples his career scoring average against your front court one should take note.

LOL.. hadn't noticed that. So true.

Edited by Sℏãℓïʠ