Miami at Chicago

Real Deal

• 3 months later...

Ah, looks like CJ Watson is tonights average player who's gonna light up the Heat.

C. J. Watson is a good player, you really need to watch other teams than the Miami Heat for once...

Wade had a good look, what more do you want? Kobe wouldve maybe made that ishh. Just saying.

Fixed.

I got a feeling people will be saying LeBron is playing point guard because all he has to do is pass.

Yup let's blame Spo for this loss, definitely his fault. The Big Three didn't everything they could down the stretch.

I'm absolutely blaming Wade and Spo for this. How do you FORCE the ball to Wade when LeBron hits the biggest shot of the game and after Wade gave up that shot to Watson.

The last shot should've gone to LeBron without a doubt. Spo is a [expletive]ing moron but I've been saying this for 3 years now.

Don't blame Spo on this one lol. He put out the lineup everyone has been wishing for. He gave the ball to Wade because he was hot to close the fourth. That big shot that James hit was only because they doubled wade leaving bosh with the offensive rebound and james with the open three. Wade had great momentum until Asik started to affect him.

Credit Bulls for the win. Big [expletive]ing credit to Thibs for putting the bench in. Genius.

Don't blame Spo on this one lol. He put out the lineup everyone has been wishing for. He gave the ball to Wade because he was hot to close the fourth. That big shot that James hit was only because they doubled wade leaving bosh with the offensive rebound and james with the open three. Wade had great momentum until Asik started to affect him.

Credit Bulls for the win. Big [expletive]ing credit to Thibs for putting the bench in. Genius.

lol what lineup? The James/Wade/Miller/Haslem/Bosh lineup we've been waiting 2 years for barely played together because UD was out with a sickness.

So I guess because he hit an open shot it doesn't count now? Wtf kind of logic is that? He's the best player on the planet..he needs the ball down the stretch. Wade missed his last 3 shots to close the 4th.

You have LeBron James, you don't force the ball into someone else's hand in OT.