Miami at Chicago

Real Deal

lol what lineup? The James/Wade/Miller/Haslem/Bosh lineup we've been waiting 2 years for barely played together because UD was out with a sickness.

So I guess because he hit an open shot it doesn't count now? Wtf kind of logic is that? He's the best player on the planet..he needs the ball down the stretch. Wade missed his last 3 shots to close the 4th.

You have LeBron James, you don't force the ball into someone else's hand in OT.

Heh my mistake then on that lineup.

You do force the ball into someone else's hand if that other person is Wade. What I saw was Wade breaking down Chicago defense enough to force doubles. That produced the open Lebron three. That shot should be credited as much to Bosh and Wade as it was credited to Lebron. Then from a shooter's perspective I'd go with consistency, and going to Wade to close is never a bad option even if it's over Lebron.

I'd be more mad with how Korver was triple teamed and how Lebron and Wade didn't make those free throws.

• Owner

#PlayersMoreClutchThanLebron

Trending on Twitter. I thought some of these were kind of funny, actually...

bow wow without mikes shoes on
whoever was the star basketball player at your school in 6th grade
ray finkle
Rick Ross...in a 40-yard dash
dude who got eaten by the propellers in titanic.
Allen Iverson during practice
tim tebow in the first three quarters
Greg Odens kneecap
  • Like 1

Bottom line: If LeBron is running away with the MVP vote, no reason why he should miss a game ending free throw. The game was in his hands at that point. This game was crucial because the Heat haven't had a solid road win in awhile, and they were 5-5 in their last 10.

Bad sign for Bulls is that they were bad with D-Rose on the court. I think little of that had to do with his injury. He was forcing up way to many jump shots, and the ball wasn't moving around.

I still don't trust this Bulls team to get past the Heat in the playoffs, but who knows.

The way we are playing now, I wouldn't be surprised if we got knocked out by the Magic or Celtics before we got to the Bulls.

Maybe Celtics, but definitely not Orlando. A 50% focused Dwight Howard is absolutely no threat to the Heat.

At least we'd have a new coach next year.

We would have a new team next year if we get knocked out early...not only is the entire nation rooting against them, but the Heat fans are not patient enough to take another year of failure.