CF's OTR Banners

I decided to revise an old banner I made for a forum I made awhile ago and wanted to know if anyone liked this. I would make these with different colors along with team logos and variations for the team forums only if everyone likes it.

Examples: (for main forum header)

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa312/Clevelands_Finest_album/otrcp3_edited-1-2.jpg

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa312/Clevelands_Finest_album/otrkobe1_edited-1-2.jpg

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

• Owner

Did you ever show these to me, or were these just something you came up with today?

I actually want to add the old skin and banners back, but I'll have to code it to fit these particular style of forums. I think the main reason why I'm so upset is because I had to make 97 banners that ended up going to waste.

Did you ever show these to me, or were these just something you came up with today?

I actually want to add the old skin and banners back, but I'll have to code it to fit these particular style of forums. I think the main reason why I'm so upset is because I had to make 97 banners that ended up going to waste.

I dunno if I showed anyone these. I made the CP3 one about 2 years ago for a IF forum I made and thought if I touched them up an recolored them for each team it might be a cool idea for OTR's new banners if everyone liked them.

Ouch that sucks.

Great work on the banners very nice.

• Owner

Well, I'm really not sure how wide the forums/banners will be, or even what the skin will look like, color or design. A lot of question marks at this point. The skin may be similar to this one, or it may be more complex (but not too complex). No clue.

Content is first for me, and then the skin becomes the challenge (along with a home page). I just know I still have 97 banners that I would like to try and fit back in, but it's all a cloud of dust at this time.