LA Clippers at Phoenix

Real Deal

• 3 months later...

Telfair really stepped up and played excellent defense on Paul down the stretch. He got a little too aggressive on him and picked up a foul outside the three point line, but other than that he did a great job forcing a tough step back jumper and then blocking his attempt at the rim.

Tough break for the Clippers as that Williams three looked good when he released it and then they got about as good of a look as you could hope for down 3 when inbounding under your own basket. Griffin just couldn't knock the shot down.

Huge win for the Suns, though. They really needed this game since their playoff chances still aren't great considering their schedule in comparision to Utah's and Houston is still just a game back despite their 6 game losing streak. Picking up this win was huge and if they can manage to beat the Jazz on Tuesday, they could end up finding themselves in the playoffs, which would be a great accomplishment for this team. That is going to be a very big game for both teams and could easily end up deciding who finishes in that 8th spot.

Lakers are up on the Clips by one loss and a tie breaker. But we have OKC and SA while they have an away back to back with Atlanta and New York.

I do not want to see memphis in the first round. I need the Clippers to lose more. Lakers need to finish strong.

Great win for the Suns. Lol @ TNT crying for Blake though. I think ole boy is developing a reputation around the league and its resulting in guys fouling the shit out of him.

If I saw all the videos of the dude using his offhand to hold the defender down and completely embarrass him on a dunk, then go on to stare him down as he walks away.. best believe I'm fouling him as hard as I possibly can when he tries to go up on me..