Oklahoma City at LA Lakers

Real Deal

Open elbow jumpers? Most of his OT plays were all drives to the rim, to the point where Durant barely got the ball in the first OT. He kept forcing switches and attacking Steve Blake (who had to foul him 2-3 times).

EDIT: Just to confirm, Russell missed two elbow jumpers in the 4th quarter and the two OT's, combined.

He got a couple open jump shots toward the end of regulation

o nvm, you edited, didn't even see it..

Edited by fish7718

Lol I love how once Iblocka came to talk to Artest He got in the let's get down stance haha

It good for LA though because they needed some thug on that team and now they got it back from Artest.

http://l.yimg.com/j/assets/p/sp/ap/5f/fullj.0caa13824006462909a8c4529746dd5a/ap-201204221756645617733.1.jpg

Lol I love how once Iblocka came to talk to Artest He got in the let's get down stance haha

It good for LA though because they needed some thug on that team and now they got it back from Artest.

I'm not sure a hit like that's what they needed. More like:

They should seriously make Artest the first player banned from the league for life. Dude is a straight thug and has no right being so privileged making mills playing a pro sport with actions like this all the time. It puts so much negative light on the league.

^ +1 to this!