New Content problem?

Warren2ThaG

• 2 weeks later...

its still a prblm. tha latest MIA-LAC post didnt even go to new content

I posted about this in the "Activity needed" thread. It's only the gameday threads in the gameday forum that doesn't show up in the New Content.

• Owner

See if this problem still exists tonight, while many (hopefully many, haha) are active in the new gameday forum.

I'm really not sure what it is...and it's hard to say. I'm suspecting it has something to do with the topics being created through the database, manually, rather than using the board.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Owner

Nothing I can do to fix that, if you guys are still talking about JUST the gameday topics. The topics were created mid-December, and maybe it's because they were manually added to the database, maybe something else...but everything seems to be fine on my end. Every time someone posts in a gameday topic, I see it in the New Content section.

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing I can do to fix that, if you guys are still talking about JUST the gameday topics. The topics were created mid-December, and maybe it's because they were manually added to the database, maybe something else...but everything seems to be fine on my end. Every time someone posts in a gameday topic, I see it in the New Content section.

It's not just Gameday topics, B. It seems to be happening in the soccer subsection too: Cobb and Paul (N4S) post and I don't see them 'cause their posts don't appear in 'New Content'. Obviously, the same problem Simba, WarreToThaG, Kobe24, ChosenOne and Nitro are having.