Bucks NEED to Rebuild

Jenneral

I'm getting sick of watching this team struggle year after year. It's time that we do something about that.

Every year Bogut misses games throughout the season for migraines, family issues, etc. He's on a stretch of missed games now because of it. While he's easily been our best player, how often is it that a #1 overall pick can't even make the all-star game? It's time to sell him now while his stock is high.

Brandon Jennings has shown some small glimpses of hope. However, anyone that watches the Bucks can tell that he'll never be a top 10 pg in the league. For that reason, I'd also try to trade him.

By trading Bogut and Jennings (probably our top 2 assets) along with other pieces we'd hopefully be able to acquire a ton of draft picks. Don't even worry about getting more players. With a draft as deep as this one we should be trying to get as many first round picks as we can. Get a few top 10 picks and start this team over completely.

The time is now.

• Owner

I've never, ever believed in Brandon Jennings. The guy is this horrible poor man's version of Allen Iverson, and there's very few (if any other than Ivo) that can do what he did with the amount of help (little) that he had.

Jennings just won't be that player, ever. The first few highlights I watched from him, back when he was in HS, I came to that conclusion, while ESPN was hyping him up to be the next Iverson.

As far as Bogut goes, it's puzzling. There's so much potential there, but he's not reaching it. Could he be a guy that propels someone like the Wolves into a playoff spot? Possibly, if he would play enough games and minutes to matter. At his best, he's a very good, and legit, defensive anchor who can score the ball efficiently. At his worst? He's terrible, and usually missing.

With Redd gone (and he has been for years, honestly), no Ray Allen, no Terry Cummings...it's time for Milwaukee to find a star, and the only way they'll pull that off is digging through the draft. No big-name free agent will want to be there, and few teams (like Orlando) will want to rebuild with Bogut and Jennings (all they have to do is see it not work here), so the future does not look very good with this franchise, unless they go that route very soon.