What Team Can Be A Sleeper?

MainEv3nt

I don't see how the Pacers qualify. They made the playoffs last year and got better in the offseason. Actually, they could have very well beat the Bulls in the playoffs last season...they got beat in the last minute like 3 games in a row.

West: Utah

East: Cleveland?

Edited by Nitro

Philly in the East. Highest margin of victory in the L.

You didn't read the OP. It's what team can be a sleeper to make the playoffs, not win a title. Philly made the playoffs last year and with their young guys they've improved.

• Owner

From this point on, based on how these teams are performing...I'd have to say the Toronto Raptors out East (since Cleveland looks like they could sneak in, and I wouldn't be that surprised) and Minnesota in the West. I can't select anyone that made the playoffs last season, as long as they are giving us the same roster (or nearly the same) this year.

West: The Warriors have been bad as of late, but depending on how long Curry is out for, I could still see them making the playoffs.

East: Through the first six games of the season, the Raptors looked like they could really make a push for a playoffs spot. Over the past two, they have been blown out by New Jersey and Philly. It's still a little bit two early to tell which team is the team that they will be throughout the season, but I don't see them winning enough games to make a playoff push. It might end up being the Bobcats?

I would have said Golden State, but injuries have led to an extremely disapointing start of the season.

I can see the Raptors going into the playoffs. The East is simple to get into, and Bargnani has been playing well so far. If Demar DeRozan can play as well as expected, they can be a good sleeper team, imo.

Maybe the Warriors in the West, I think with their team their form will pick up eventually. Like most others have said I'll have to throw Timberwolves in there too. In the East maybe the Cavaliers. I don't think much of their starters but they have started decent. Irving looks good, so does Samuels. Varajao as always plays his heart out.