NFC Championship: NY Giants at San Francisco

Real Deal

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've never gotten the NFC East rivalries (where all teams loathe one another). I hate the Eagles the most, but I've rooted for the Cowboys in the playoffs before (the year with the Favre-led Vikings.. didn't like the Eagles, Vikings, Saints, OR Cardinals [Kurt Warner - BLECH]..). Was bummed when the Vikes took them out and seemed to rub it in (I loved when Brooking got fired up about it.). And.. nobody can hate the Redskins, they're just so bad (though their fans are kinda lame).

Maybe I'm able to be objective more than most fans, idk.. but I just never got it like that.

I've never gotten the NFC East rivalries (where all teams loathe one another). I hate the Eagles the most, but I've rooted for the Cowboys in the playoffs before (the year with the Favre-led Vikings.. didn't like the Eagles, Vikings, Saints, OR Cardinals [Kurt Warner - BLECH]..). Was bummed when the Vikes took them out and seemed to rub it in (I loved when Brooking got fired up about it.). And.. nobody can hate the Redskins, they're just so bad (though their fans are kinda lame).

Maybe I'm able to be objective more than most fans, idk.. but I just never got it like that.

Yeah well it's much more amplified when you live with/close to your rival, I hardly hate teams, it's my hate for fans that leads to me hating teams, which is why I hate Giants. The group of Giants fans as a whole just annoy me.

lol dont know what i said redskins

Edited by Z True Long Island Story

Yeah well it's much more amplified when you live with/close to your rival, I hardly hate teams, it's my hate for fans that leads to me hating teams, which is why I hate Redskins. The group of Giants fans as a whole just annoy me.

lol yeah that's true, but you almost have to give a majority of it a pass as a Cowboys fan living in NYC

lol yeah that's true, but you almost have to give a majority of it a pass as a Cowboys fan living in NYC

Well I certainly understand it all, I know I'm the weird one and I don't blame them, I wouldn't tolerate a Phillies fan in NY lol, still wears on you though. As much as you'd like to see your hometown win it's tough to sit the entire off season and hear how much better the Giants are than Cowboys, over and over and over.

Edited by Z True Long Island Story