For those of you who support Obama...

kingfish

Ron Paul actually had a great debate tonight but this is Romney's race all the way and I don't mind that at all. Only knock on him for me is his healthcare plan is too similar to Obamacare.

oh man, i would hate to live in a world where everyone gets the medical attention they need!

• Like 2

oh man, i would hate to live in a world where everyone gets the medical attention they need!

The idea is nice and all but we can't afford it. Our national debt is bigger than our actual economy.

Yeah Obama is an awful president. Debt and unemployment numbers are worse than they were at any point during the Bush administration and Obama has yet to do anything he says. He is a gifted public speaker, which is a useful tool to fool the misinformed and give them comfort in the terrible state that this country is in. His entire campaign was built on lies. His state of the union the other night was a joke and was just him reiterating the same crap he gives us everytime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDDRiGIUYQo

• Like 1

Nope, I'm saying that going back to the way things were in the early 1900's won't accomplish anything.

If you guys are pro-Paul, and want everything he does, Somalia needs a few people representing OTR. They don't have a government to intervene in anything, public education means nothing over there, you can have guns for any reason and get them without background checks (do background checks even exist there?), and there's no worry about the EPA or FDA telling their people what to do or what to eat.

I dont bother with politics anymore.

There is more important stuff in life like sports. lol