2012 Tennis Season is Here ... So many questions ..

raptorgaetano

Its the same thing basically every major tourney though. Roger gets to the Semi's but is knocked out by Rafa of Djoko. I do think that if Nadal beats Djokovic early this year he'll win at least 2 majors this year. I'm not sure Djokovic is mentally strong enough to bounce back from losing as a top seed right away.

Will Andy Murray win his first grand slam ??? no

Can Roger Federer add to his grand slam totals with a " 3 " in his birth age ??? yes

Can Novak continue his dominace ??? yes

Will Nadal's body allow him to add to his grans slam totals .. no

On another note, holy shit American tennis has fallen off. Its pretty pathetic at this point.

Yeah it's brutal. Mardy Fish is at the peak of his career and he lost 2nd round, Roddick is virtually finished, and no one else is a serious threat.

I just hope Nadal wins everything. I hate Djokovic and I used to hate Federer but now I just cheer for him unless its against Nadal.

Guy to watch for is Tsonga, he is really good, even though he lost in the Australian Open already.

I just hope Nadal wins everything. I hate Djokovic and I used to hate Federer but now I just cheer for him unless its against Nadal.

Guy to watch for is Tsonga, he is really good, even though he lost in the Australian Open already.

Lol [expletive] Nadal doe!!

Tsonga is streaky, the dude can play though. He's gonna be nasty at the french

Roger Federer vs Juan Martin Del Potro

Nadal vs Tomas Berdych

Novak vs David Ferrer

Andy Murray vs Kei Nishikori ( who upset Tsonga )

Spoiler Alert

Roger Federer Wins

Del Potro was steam rolling through the first 4 rounds till he meant Roger Federer ... In his 1000 match of he career Roger Federer kicks some butt with a a 6-4, 6-3, 6-2 ... Now it's up to Nadal to get it done and so Roger can not only have an opportunity to beat Nadal and reach the final but also to get an opportunity to improve his head to head record agianst Nadal

Spoiler Alert

Roger Federer Wins

Del Potro was steam rolling through the first 4 rounds till he meant Roger Federer ... In his 1000 match of he career Roger Federer kicks some butt with a a 6-4, 6-3, 6-2 ... Now it's up to Nadal to get it done and so Roger can not only have an opportunity to beat Nadal and reach the final but also to get an opportunity to improve his head to head record agianst Nadal

Spoiler Alert

Rafael Nadal does his part and although has a tough night at the office ( 6-7 (5), 7-6 (6), 6-4, 6-3 ) he sets up tennis followers

favorite match up ( sorry to Novak fans ) ... Roger Federer vs Rafael Nadal ... Roger is healthy and playing great tennis ... Go Roger Go !!

Will Andy Murray win his first grand slam ???

Can Roger Federer add to his grand slam totals with a " 3 " in his birth age ???

Can Novak continue his dominace ???

Will Nadal's body allow him to add to his grans slam totals ..

Well the Australian Open has gone according to script and we have the Top 4 in the semi's ...

Roger vs Nadal

and

Novak vs Murray ( last years Final )

Heck the woman in the semi's have two great star names particpating ... Sharapova and my favorite tennis player since

her comeback .. Clisters ..

If Roger beats Nadal I think he takes the whole thing. Dude looks damn impressive so far.

Spoiler Alert

Dammm Roger Lost

Rafael Nadal beat Roger Federer 6-7 (5), 6-2, 7-6 (5), 6-4 in an Australian Open semifinal on Thursday night, the longtime rivals playing with the intensity they normally display when they meet in Grand Slam finals.

Rafa's reaction at the end was hilarious to me because it wasn't even the final. I think he realizes that beating Federer will probably be more difficult than Djokovic for him when he's healthy

hahaha right. Djokovic is playing on another level right now