Sixers With A Pre-Injury Elton Brand

I was thinking about making this thread yesterday and then after seeing the discussion going on in the other thread, I figured I might as well throw this out there. It could've been posted in that other thread, but I figured it was broader than just that single discussion so I made an entirely new thread.

The issue of the Sixers not having a legit number 1 option has been discussed throughout the season. The team is one of the deepest in the league, play superb defense, have a very balanced team, great in transition and are very well coached.

However, they lack that go to scorer for when the game slows down and you need a bucket in the final minutes. Usually you see this in the playoffs but there are also plenty of examples that you can point to throughout a season where you think that having a bonafide number 1 option would've won them the game.

So with that said, how much better would the Sixers be with a pre-achillies injury Elton Brand? I'm not even talking about the peak 25 ppg scorer Brand, but the 18-20 point scorer that he was before he blew out his achillies? Not just in terms of late game scoring, but in an entire game standpoint.

He isn't the ideal late game scorer as you would normally want a wing player to be your go to guy down the stretch, but it would still be an improvement on what they have now in terms of late game, go to guys.