T-Mac Starts Drills, No Timetable For Return

The Goods

Rockets general manager Daryl Morey told Chris Mannix of Sports Illustrated that Tracy McGrady has begun working out with trainer Tim Grover.

"Rockets GM Daryl Morey tells me that T-Mac has started doing some drills with Tim Grover. Still no timetable on possible return," Mannix wrote on his Twitter page.

McGrady underwent shoulder surgery in late May.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/61051/20090809/t_mac_starts_drills_no_timetable_for_return/

man tmac is one of many players that i hope/hoped would get back to a high level after injury. he's older now and has medical problems(arthritis) but i hope he can get back to his old exciting self. back in the day kobe wasn't the clear cut best sg in the league, tmac gave him really close competition in his hayday. its too bad we never got to see what mac, artest, and yao could do at full strength.

here's hoping he doesn't turn out like allan houston or penny hardaway after their returns to the nba.

Edited by billt chamberlain