Kyle Lowry vs Stephen Curry

kaustubh

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Right now and moving forward, who would you rather have playing at PG - Kyle Lowry or Stephen Curry? Moreover, is Lowry really a capable 3 point shooter, or is this season an aberration? Take defence into consideration as well.

Pay particular heed to who would be better in a team having Harden, LeBron, Love, and Howard.

Well Lowry is better than Stephen Curry at everything but shooting.

On that team though I would definitely rather have Stephen Curry because the team would need more of a shooter since all the other guys are players who create their own shots.

• Like 1

• Owner

Well Lowry is better than Stephen Curry at everything but shooting.

On that team though I would definitely rather have Stephen Curry because the team would need more of a shooter since all the other guys are players who create their own shots.

Basically.

I'd take Lowry at this point, assuming I wouldn't know what the rest of my roster looked like.

• Owner

So you guys don't think Lowry can hold his own as a shooter? Also, keep in mind his D is streets ahead of Curry's. And Curry is oft-injured.

A little different if we're talking everything considered. I was under the assumption it was based on who fits better with that particular team of guys you posted.

Injuries, overall game considered...it's Lowry.

I actually think Curry would be able to run an offense better if he had different teammates, but he hasn't proven it, so I can't really throw that out there.

Curry's ankles scare me and even though I think Curry has a higher ceiling, I don't think he ever reaches it because of his ankle problems. He already looks like a different player since he injured it. How much would another injury mess with him not only physically or mentally?

So with Lowry already being better and me having severe doubts about Curry's chances of reaching his long term potential, give me Lowry. It really isn't a difficult decision.

With that team you proposed, give me Curry, though. He is more reliable as a spot up shooter and with a team that has LeBron and Howard on it, his defensive issues won't be nearly as much of a concern. Those two are good enough defensively to nulify any issues Curry may have.