NCAA Team Reps Added

Real Deal

• Owner

I was going to ask you guys what teams you want me to create (like most sites), but I just went ahead and created all 332 of them over the last few days...got to around 100 and realized it was taking me hours, so I just went ahead and kept going.

To change, go to your profile, then use the "Edit Profile" button to the top right, scroll down and select your favorite NCAA team (like you would if you were changing your NBA team rep).

Just a small thanks for all the work put into the site for years. The option isn't that big of a deal, I guess, but this is the kind of stuff I can offer. :lol:

Enjoy! :dribble:

• Like 4

I don't have a home town NCAA college team, since I live in Canada, so my favourite team just changes every year to the team that has my favourite player/players on it. This year its Texas and Myck Kabongo :glasses:

• Owner

Worst one I've seen so far, St. John's or Arizona? :lol: I mean in terms of you almost have no clue what the logo is

Yeah, the college logos absolutely sucked, compared to the NBA. Like with St. John's, for instance, I couldn't make it any bigger (stretch across the white space) because it looks worse as you increase the size, and to actually tell what the letters were, I'd have to make it extremely small...which would look dumb when next to the large NBA logos.

That's the main reason why it took me days.

LMAO, an FIU logo? I like Georgetown and UNC for basketball but I am repping FIU for now

and The U for all sports....which will probably be my logo in like 5 minutes lol

Edited by SRV

LMAO, an FIU logo? I like Georgetown and UNC for basketball but I am repping FIU for now

and The U for all sports....which will probably be my logo in like 5 minutes lol

I want to see the FIU logo lol switch to it again

oh shit the FSU one looks good

Edited by Lkr

I appreciate all the work and think they look great! So, even though I am more of a fan of individual players as opposed to teams, I decided to update mine and rep NJ to the fullest. Good looks.

• Like 1

• Owner

You're missing a whole conference (10 teams) Brandon! :o

I only know because I went to select Kennesaw State (Atlantic Sun) and it wasn't there.

Ugh. I have most of that conference...no idea what happened there. :(

I'll be back at the house sooner or later, and I'll get that one up for you.

Yeah, the college logos absolutely sucked, compared to the NBA. Like with St. John's, for instance, I couldn't make it any bigger (stretch across the white space) because it looks worse as you increase the size, and to actually tell what the letters were, I'd have to make it extremely small...which would look dumb when next to the large NBA logos.

That's the main reason why it took me days.

Yeah I'm not blaming you, just funny.

If only we rocked our classic logos

http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/34/850/full/q92ya71bvio4ee7el5fn.gif