This is how the Spurs win at home

The Rocket commentators make it seem worse with their huge overexageration on basically every play.

Dragic got fouled, that was a blown call especially since the sideline official had a clear view without any players obstructing his vision.

Parsons got tackled on the play? Yeah, right. Neal dove for the ball and the two of them got tangled up. That call is made sometimes, isn't others. Kendrick Perkins had a worse play than that on Shawn Marion diving for a ball in the Thunder/Mavs game that wasn't called. I agree that a foul should've been called, but it was hardly a brutal call.

Martin ran right at Bonner's chest and he was the one who intiated contact with Bonner. When you initiate contact as often as Martin does (he has basically made a career out of it) you aren't going to get every call. I thought it was a good no call as Bonner was there.

Lowry got tripped, but the refs probably saw the tucked elbow and thought he pushed Parker off so they ignored the trip. Usually when a player's off arm is in that position they don't get the benefit of the doubt. Somebody should tell the Rockets commentator that just because you are inside the restricted area doesn't mean a charge can't be called, either. If the offensive player clears out the defensive player then him being in the restriced area doesn't matter. It wasn't a charge on Lowry but it also looked like Splitter went right up.

Missed call off Parker's knee. Isn't the first time a ref missed a ball hitting the offensive players knee, won't be the last time. Should've been Rockets ball, though.

Martin foul on Bonner is tough to tell due to the angle so I won't comment on that one.

That was a bang-bang play on the charge. In full speed it looks like a charge. I agree it was a block, but without seeing the replay it looks like a charge.

Yeah, the calls did go against the Rockets but the bias commentators made it seem worse than it was. It really wasn't some huge screw job if you ask me as the only terrible call was the missed Dragic foul considering where the ref was positoned. The Parker one was clearly blown and the charge should not have been a charge, but those types of calls are missed quite often.

If the Rockets didn't want the Spurs to win, they probably should've scored more than 2 points in the final 3 and a half minutes. That will lose you a game more than a few missed calls.

It wasn't THAT bad, there were a couple of calls that pissed me off (e.g. that offensive foul with 1 minute to go) but that loss had more to do with the Rockets choking away a big lead and a couple of our starters not stepping up (Lowry/Scola who are supposed to be the leaders of this team).

Lol Roxettes fans all mad. You guys act like you don't get "home cooking" calls at home.

Rockets commentators are the worst in the league, and I know we have a huge homer in Elliott.

Meh they tend to whine about officials every now and then but yesterday was probably the worst they have ever been, I'd say that there are worst commentators in the NBA. Although the Rockets' commentators (especially Clyde Drexler) do make me dread watching the games. I wish Calvin Murphy would come back already, I haven't seen many color commentators better than him.

Yo, my TV...well...

http://www.partlancer.com/pics/Parts-only-broken-Toshiba-32-LCD-HDTV.jpg

Who won the game?

You obviously don't know what it feels like to constantly get raped by the refs, considering you're a Laker fan, and you guys always get the calls.

• Owner

You obviously don't know what it feels like to constantly get raped by the refs, considering you're a Laker fan, and you guys always get the calls.

Haha, no. We're right in the middle of the league in free throw attempts, and near the bottom ten in opponent fouls. I never really understood where you (or anyone) came up with that, though, unless you're talking about Shaq. Kobe hasn't averaged 10 FTA/G since the 2006-07 season.

since you posted a video here are two off the top of my head:

people always say lakers get all the calls whenever laker fans complain or talk about officiating, but i havent seen any substantial evidence of this. everyone will always point to game 6 against the kings, even though its been 10 years since it happened. officiating is bad for all teams, i dont really complain about it anymore, ive just learned to accept it.

It wasn't THAT bad, there were a couple of calls that pissed me off (e.g. that offensive foul with 1 minute to go) but that loss had more to do with the Rockets choking away a big lead and a couple of our starters not stepping up (Lowry/Scola who are supposed to be the leaders of this team).

Meh they tend to whine about officials every now and then but yesterday was probably the worst they have ever been, I'd say that there are worst commentators in the NBA. Although the Rockets' commentators (especially Clyde Drexler) do make me dread watching the games. I wish Calvin Murphy would come back already, I haven't seen many color commentators better than him.

You're right, it's more Drexler than the other guy, but over the past 5 or so years the Rockets announcers are the worst tandem out there. Spurs with Elliott are up there as well, he can be a huge homer sometimes.