Cleveland @ Toronto

At this point I feel like I can't watch this team for awhile.

No offense, no defense, nothing. Wide open shots given up, and the Cavs only shoot threes. It may be Shaq but I've really lose respect for this team now.

It's just a joke how lackadaisical this team is.

Try being a Bucks fan. Quit whining and stick with your team through the good and the bad. It hasn't even been two full games yet and you're already giving up on them? Doesn't make too much sense. Just give them a bit to get kinks sorted out and what not. If anyone should be pissed it's me as I'm about to lose $1 on Cent Sports because the Cavs forgot how to play.

Be optimistic. ;)

Try being a Bucks fan. Quit whining and stick with your team through the good and the bad. It hasn't even been two full games yet and you're already giving up on them? Doesn't make too much sense. Just give them a bit to get kinks sorted out and what not. If anyone should be pissed it's me as I'm about to lose $1 on Cent Sports because the Cavs forgot how to play.

Be optimistic. ;)

At least you have the Packers and Brewers who are semi-good if not great.

We depend on the Cavs here, and this being LeBron's last year, this Shaq trade looks as though it just shot a hole through their chemistry.

At least you have the Packers and Brewers who are semi-good if not great.

We depend on the Cavs here, and this being LeBron's last year, this Shaq trade looks as though it just shot a hole through their chemistry.

The Brewers are good? I'm sorry, but what Brewers are you watching? :unsure:

Also, my Packers finished a lousy 6-10 last season. Sure, we may be a bit better this season but it's still too early to tell for sure. Our line is terrible and if that doesn't improve I think Rodgers will be taken off on a stretcher before the season is over.

So in reality 1/3 of our professional teams are decent or good, none are great.

Shaq's expiring could still be useful. Like I said in the other thread, the Cavs starting [expletive]ty could be the best thing as it will force management to panic and make moves in a hope to appease LeBron. If they tear it up again the Cavs probably won't make any moves.

But this game is still young, it ain't over till it's over.... especially with the King.

• Owner

It looks like you Raptors fans know your team the best. That lead just shrinks in the second half.

But with Shaq out, yeah...the gaps open up, and the ball moves around quite a bit, while the lane is wide open for anyone to attack and kick out.

Cleveland is still a mess, though. Why isn't LeBron pounding the ball inside?