Charlotte @ Boston

• 2 months later...
  • Owner

This game is going to be packed with defense. Charlotte has been under the radar defensively, although they were in the top five or six last year, and we've seen the games Charlotte can grind out. In three games against the Celtics last year...

11/29/08: Boston 89, Charlotte 85

1/6/09: Charlotte 114, Boston 106 (OT)

4/1/09: Boston 111, Charlotte 109 (2OT)

Charlotte is no joke.

I have to take the Celtics in this game, though. They are at home, coming off a win against the best home team in the league last year (and they did it on the road), and it's their home opener. It could be a close game, though.

Celtics are looking really scary. They have so much balance and depth in almost every position other than back up point.

I've preached for the last two years that Rajon Rondo is a product of the big three, but I have been wrong. Does so much on the floor and despite him being a bad shooter, he gets his points and shoots a good percentage.

• Owner

The Bobcats need to find a way to score. Defense is nice, but it only takes you so far...and when you realize you can't score, you force the issue so much, you suddenly become the worst defensive team in the league, panicking and using all of your energy on the offensive end.

Nice game by Boston. It was one of those "turn and don't look back" nights.