Manu is "likely" to play Saturday

Finch23

Pop has told the media that Manu is "likely" to play on Saturday against NJ Nets. I would post the link, but I'm on my

Phone.

I also have a friend who lives in Philly and attended the game tonight. He sat right behind the Spurs bench (wearing his Manu Argentina jersey) and was actually able to talk to him. Manu apparently told my friend that he was going to play Saturday.

Anyway Manu coming back would be huge. Not only do we have two days off till the game, which will allow Manu to get a couple real practices in. Also we play NJ who isn't really a tough team, good warm up for Manu. If Parker continues to play well, Splitter keeps his pace up, and we get the Manu from earlier this season we can be a scary team.

Edited by Finch23

• Owner

Three games, you can kind of tell he's still struggling to get into a groove. He's playing limited minutes, of course, but I'm not sure if he's fully healthy, and if that's the case, I don't know why he would be back before the All-Star break.