LeBron Threatens Heckler

ballorama

LeBron was waiting alone in the backcourt when fan Bob Moore made a comment to LeBron about Delonte West and LeBron's mom…

...Accrding to Moore, LeBron said "The only reason you talk [expletive] is because you know I can't come off the court right now and beat your ass"...

...Also according to Moore, LeBron continued "But if I had a free pass, I'd kick your ass right now."…

...Moore replied "I'm right here baby. Let's go" before security stepped in.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/lebron-threatened-kick-heckler-butt-gotta-problem-tough-153104602.html

Fan crossed the line there.. I think LeBron rightfully so did what he had to do.

I usually hate on Bron, but have no problem with this, you talk shit about someone's mom then you basically challenging them to a fight. Props to bron. Still can't do that, it's the NBA you gotta act professionally he gonna get fined, but at least he acted like a real dude.

Lmfao one of the comments on the article: "It's always smartest to heckle LeBron in the 4th qtr. He can't hit anything in the 4th."

Seriously though, I can't blame LeBron for saying something back. If I was in his shoes I would have been locked up real quick for that shit.

Part of me wants to see a 6'8 dude beat the crap out of some fan, but I am glad he didn't because that would increase the hate for him even more, despite the fact the dude was insulting his mom.

Part of me wants to see a 6'8 dude beat the crap out of some fan, but I am glad he didn't because that would increase the hate for him even more, despite the fact the dude was insulting his mom.

he would also go to jail for assault and probably get suspended for the rest of the season.

i don't understand why LeBron lets heckling get to him. this isn't the first time it has happened. i can't recall another elite athlete that has even spoken out about this kind of stuff. derek fisher got much worse shit from Utah fans, but you don't hear about him talking about beating up a fan. why? he probably uses it as motivation or hardly even notices it.

Edited by Lkr

he would also go to jail for assault and probably get suspended for the rest of the season.

i don't understand why LeBron lets heckling get to him. this isn't the first time it has happened. i can't recall another elite athlete that has even spoken out about this kind of stuff. derek fisher got much worse shit from Utah fans, but you don't hear about him talking about beating up a fan. why? he probably uses it as motivation or hardly even notices it.

In Detroit someone also insulted his mom...when his kids were sitting right there. I'd say something too to someone saying anything about my mom. I bet you would too.

In Detroit someone also insulted his mom...when his kids were sitting right there. I'd say something too to someone saying anything about my mom. I bet you would too.

your mom jokes really don't get to me. i don't know if it is something about being white, or what, but insulting my mother is just going to make me think you're pathetic and won't really set me off like it does for LeBron.

To each his own I guess. She pretty much raised him on her own under pretty bad circumstances. I'm not sure if you've ever seen the documentary on him and his HS team but it talks about his relationship with her so I could see how this would get him mad.

The one in Detroit was worse, he got really mad you could hear him through the TV lol.

To each his own I guess. She pretty much raised him on her own under pretty bad circumstances. I'm not sure if you've ever seen the documentary on him and his HS team but it talks about his relationship with her so I could see how this would get him mad.

The one in Detroit was worse, he got really mad you could hear him through the TV lol.

I don't doubt that he is very protective of his mother, but what he has got to realize is that these people are TRYING to irk him to throw him off his game. If he just ignores them and gives the impression that they aren't getting to him, people won't do it anymore since it isn't worth the effort.