Chicago @ Boston

• 2 months later...
  • Owner

Rose vs Rondo matchup is going to be a good one to watch.

Lets hope both of them have worked on their broke jumpshots.

Rose's jumper has improved significantly, ever since the middle of last season actually. I've been impressed at how well he hits them, both wide open and contested.

69-45.

Just pathetic. This is why i turned the game off in the 1st quarter.

Whoever let Ben Gordon leave and thought John Salmons could replace him is a moron, this Bulls team won't make the playoffs playing like how they are here and will pretty much not develop their supposed players for the future i.e. Thomas (hes just not good enough), Noah (has more potential in my opinion then Thomas but will struggle on offense for the rest of his career due to that pathetic excuse for a jumpshot), Rose (obviously Rose is a star but there is literally no one else to help him. His offensive game is still very raw too by watching the past 2 Bulls game, nothing will happen for him till he gets another scorer like a lets say Wade)

I think the biggest mistake the Bulls could have made was letting Ben Gordon go, this guy is on the verge of becoming an all-star in my opinion and the Bulls organization just made a horrible choice in who to go with at the 2 guard.

John Salmons is a very poor defender to be honest, look at those back to back 3's by Pierce. Honestly i am 6 feet tall and i could have defended Pierce a whole lot better then Salmons. Not to mention those STUPID fade away jump shots he's been taking. What is that?

This guy had his head blow up from the sudden change to starter and he's ruining the teams chances at anything if he keeps playing like that .

The Bulls need a trade asap and need to get Salmons out of there!!!!

^^Are you serious? Trade Salmons? This early in the season, not to mention he's one of their best athletes?

Chicago just needs to shake this loss off. I'm sure this is upsetting bu the Celtics were like this last year to start the year. The Bulls will be more competitive next time I'm sure. They just came off a big win vs. San Antonio.

^^Are you serious? Trade Salmons? This early in the season, not to mention he's one of their best athletes?

Chicago just needs to shake this loss off. I'm sure this is upsetting bu the Celtics were like this last year to start the year. The Bulls will be more competitive next time I'm sure. They just came off a big win vs. San Antonio.

Yes i am deadly serious. I personally think they should have never brought John Salmons over to the team because in the end what did it gain them? .. They lost Ben Gordon because they brought a worse player over and thought he could replace him, well he can't and won't.

Salmons is a cancer on this team in my eyes. I loved them having Gordon, Hinrich and Rose but now that is done.

The only way out is trading Salmons and in 2010 acquiring a star SG.