Jennings Weighing Options

Art

ARTICLE . 02.18.2012. HOOPSWORLD . JENNINGS WEIGHING OPTIONS

• “I don’t know what the future holds, at the end of the day, but I am happy here,” Jennings told HOOPSWORLD. “I’m not upset or mad or anything like that" HOOPSWORLD; Alex Kennedy : NBA Writer
  • “People were telling me I’m not CP3, I’m not Dwight Howard, I’m not LeBron James or anything like that. But, at the end of the day, I never said I was. Just because I said I’m keeping my options open doesn’t mean that I’m leaving. That’s just like anybody who has a regular job in this world." HOOPSWORLD; Alex Kennedy : NBA Writer

Edited by Art Hues

If the Raptors signed Jennings, they could have the potential to be the most improved team in the NBA.

Possible starting 5 of:

PG: Jennings

SG: Derozan

SF: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist/Harison Barnes

PF: Bargnani

C: Valanciunas

I highly doubt he'd go to Toronto. He's a big-city personality, so unless Toronto offered him a big contract that he just couldn't turn down, I see him heading to a bigger market than there or Milwaukee (although I believe he will be restricted, and I doubt Milwaukee doesn't match pretty much any offer).

I highly doubt he'd go to Toronto. He's a big-city personality, so unless Toronto offered him a big contract that he just couldn't turn down, I see him heading to a bigger market than there or Milwaukee (although I believe he will be restricted, and I doubt Milwaukee doesn't match pretty much any offer).

Toronto is a pretty big city. Population of over 3 million. I know what you mean though.

But Toronto still has a pretty decent sized fan base. Just look at this forum. There's atleast 4 or 5 active Raptors fans on here. Some teams don't have any. I'm pretty sure only the Lakers and Knicks have more.

The thing that i'm hoping will bring Jennings to TO is Derozan and his friendship. Not to mention he's already said he loves the city of Toronto on his twitter. Derozan will probably try pretty hard to convince him to come.