Portland @ Houston

Yea....without Yao last year in the playoffs...I think that's the type of style that can keep them in the race.

Brooks, Scola, and Battier are the glue to that team and Lowry and Ariza add more.

Well we have 9-man rotation consisting of.

Scola - Good post player, can score and rebound

Hayes - Great defender, minimal offense but not a bad finisher when it comes to layups

Landry - Beastly back up PF

Battier - The glue, leader, can defend, hit open 3s.

Lowry - Good backup PG, can score and pass

Andersen - Good backup C, can do it all on offense, smart offensively, decent defender and rebounder

Budinger - Good young rookie, athletic, scores

Brooks - Pure PG, his passing has had an incredible upgrade.

Ariza - Beastly, good scorer and defender.

We are a complete team with good defenders, offensive players, athletic players, and a leader in Battier. When you have all that, winning wont be a problem.

I don't know how T-Mac would fit after coming back from injury.. Right now, Ariza is given a similar role to what T-Mac had before. I don't know how beneficial it would be to have two similar types of players on the floor at the same time. They are both streaky, so I don't know. Personally, I think Battier should remain as a starter, and keep Ariza in the starting position as well if he keeps up this level of play, and move T-Mac as a sixth man off the bench, but would he be willing to accept that role?

The way I think T Mac will help us would be in the half court, like in the game today when ever we slowed the game down we really never got a good shot. Tracy would help us when we get put into those type of situations.

That makes sense, if he can still manage to bring a scoring punch at least close to the way he did before the injuries.

Would you rather have him start or come off the bench, though?

That makes sense, if he can still manage to bring a scoring punch at least close to the way he did before the injuries.

Would you rather have him start or come off the bench, though?

If we play like the way we did today he should definately come off the bench but if he is really back to the way he use to be then he should start. Bench first the we will see.