Detroit @ Milwaukee

• 2 months later...

Didn't get to see it, what happened?

They had this elaborate runway with like a flashing gateway and they had fans come and introduce the players, then the players would sign a mini ball for another fan, it was really cool.

They had this elaborate runway with like a flashing gateway and they had fans come and introduce the players, then the players would sign a mini ball for another fan, it was really cool.

I guess that's the only way we can sell some tickets. ;)

We stopped getting season tickets this year. It's just not worth it.

Brandon Jennings is really nice....I'm surprised the Bucks are winning they were losing by a bit earlier.

Yeah, he seems so poised when he's in the game. His first two games are something you'd expect from a veteran PG like Nash, Paul, Iverson, etc. It's going to be fun watching him develop over the years.

Woo! We won our first home game of the season! :drinks:

After only two games I am convinced that Jennings will be something special. Whether it's shooting, passing, defense, anything... he can do it all. That's something a team like Milwaukee needs to build around. Tonight he led the team with 24 points accompanied by three assists and steals.

However, not everything about this game was as bright as Brandon Jennings. Redd tweaked the leg he just had surgery on. Hopefully that's not too serious. Bogut had another poor game as he only managed 6 points and 8 rebounds. Not only that but he fouled out fairly early not that it matters as he wasn't exactly a large factor in this game.

Another large contribution to this win was Hakim Warrick who dropped 21 points off the bench. Most of his points came towards the end of the game in the form of free throws where he converted 10 of 15. He also had five rebounds and three assists.

I can see this being a .500 team but only if Bogut gets his act together. If all he's going to be able to contribute to this team is what he's done these past two games than I'd rather trade him away and see if we can make do with Gadzuric (I can't believe I just said that!).

Obviously it's still very early in the season so a lot can change, but it's nice to officially have our first win. There's a lot we need to improve upon but there was also a lot of positive things in this game. Hopefully this win is one of many to come.