Sports Betting

ChosenOne

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This baby belongs here:

http://community.cdnbf.net/community.betfair.com/user/shalik44/large/82ab02caea9b280752c00443d3901962.jpg

^ As you can see first wagered € 860 EUR ($ 1,140 USD) on da Lakers to win the '09 WCF! Thought it wasn't enough so then I wagered a ton of other people's money transfered to my bank account by mistake -- talkin' 'bout € 1,238 EUR more (that's roughly $1,650 USD). Those two bets earned me a total of € 894.23 ($ 1187 USD). :rock:

Sadly I missed a flight and had to spend like € 500 EUR to buy last-minute tickets... <_< But hey, my heart was dancing on my tongue during some close LAL@UTA, LAL@DEN games! I was 23 at the time. Had the Lakers lost - I'd still be in jail. If I ever win that type of cash again - I'm donatin' like $ 666 to OTR!! ;)

Edited by Šhãłïq

Have you not read this thread? :unsure: . :( .

I lost $36,000 in the last month, and I can't deposit right now because I've reached my maximum deposit amount for the month, but once I do deposit again, I'll do it that way.

I read... and I'm willing to wait. I've already waited.

Just wondering how long it'll be?