KONY 2012

Just because the reliability of this charity is uncertain, it's still ok to be inspired by the video.

There's other ways to participate than donating money. You can tweet to the celebrities, or get involved in that thing in April where they are going to put his name all over the country.

That's why I like this whole idea. They gave plenty of ways to help including some that didn't involve paying money.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

It's funny people are just finding out about this now.

Why are you guys supporting the organization that put out this video? I'm guessing you don't know that they give minimal money away (35-40%) and use most of it to pay salaries, travel, and film making. That's a true non-profit organization.

Not to mention that Foreign Affairs rated the organization as 2/4 stars as they've been shady as hell in the past.

I'll support the mission to find KONY, but I'm not about to give my money to these people, who give money to Uganda, who have people who rape and kill children as well.

^^^ Someone with a brain.

Just because the reliability of this charity is uncertain, it's still ok to be inspired by the video.

There's other ways to participate than donating money. You can tweet to the celebrities, or get involved in that thing in April where they are going to put his name all over the country.

That's why I like this whole idea. They gave plenty of ways to help including some that didn't involve paying money.

Tweeting to a celebrity with 12 million followers is going to do WONDERS in taking down an international warlord.

• Like 2

Tweeting to a celebrity with 12 million followers is going to do WONDERS in taking down an international warlord.

Slacktivism.... people need to realize that it doesn't [expletive]ing help. By sharing, liking, or retweeting something you are NOT actually helping out.

Edited by GUƦU