Milwaukee @ Chicago

alcstarheel

• 2 months later...

Bucks are rolling. Jennings has been amazing, Bogut/Warrick are making shots and grabbing boards, and Mbah a Moute has played great defense off the bench.

Bulls are a mess, I don't know if its losing Gordan or what, but they have to get it together.

Good first half for us as we lead 43-29. Last season the third quarter killed us, let's not let that happen tonight. Jennings' 13 points is enough to lead both teas. He also had a sweet pass to Gadz in the 2nd quarter. Bogut's 8 points and 8 rebounds in the first half pretty much tied his best game this season. Hopefully he can keep this up. I've been really impressed with Warrick so far this season, he's proving that he can be a primary scorer as well as grab the boards if he needs to.

So far so good on our first night without Redd. Hopefully we can play just as well in the second half in order to go over .500 for the first time this season. :glasses:

I saw the Bulls had 35 points half way through the 3rd? That's definitely turned around and the Bucks blew the lead....hopefully they can still keep the Bulls behind and win so we can get a losing bulls team Thursday in Cleveland.

Terrible 3rd quarter as we were outscored 27-17. Our lead is basically gone now. I don't know what they do in the locker room at half time, but whatever it is it needs to be changed. This seems to be the trend for the Bucks... have a lead, go [expletive] around in the locker room, go blow the lead and lose another game.

So irritating. <_<