L.A. Lakers @ Oklahoma City

Did KD choke or was it the presence of Ron that did him in? Maybe it was both? I have a feeling it was mostly a choke. Durant threw 2 airballs right? 0-8 from the three? He's usually gold from behind the arc. What do you guys think? Maybe he's bruised by Artest. I was hoping for a better performance from KD (also Kobe but more KD).

• Owner

Did KD choke or was it the presence of Ron that did him in? Maybe it was both? I have a feeling it was mostly a choke. Durant threw 2 airballs right? 0-8 from the three? He's usually gold from behind the arc. What do you guys think? Maybe he's bruised by Artest. I was hoping for a better performance from KD (also Kobe but more KD).

Kobe was on him half the time, and was defending him on that three-point attempt that airballed at the end of the fourth.

I'm just not sure why he took that shot, though.

We played like garbage once again, but we got the win. Artest made a couple huge plays down the stretch of that fourth quarter, a couple steals and crucial points. Thabo was giving Kobe fits, props to him but Kobe will kill him the next time they play without the flu. ;)

Lol at Odom's airballed free throw.