Frank Isola Ripping Dolan, Knicks Apart

Teletopez

@fisolanydn

Oh my, Melo and Amar'e benched in fourth quarter while Lin takes a team-high 18 shots. The bleep is about to hit the fan

I tried warning you that the watershed victory over Semih Erden and the Cavs was a tad misleading

After that win some in media were writing "world's greatest bench", "Lin for MVP" and my personal favorite "File for a parade permit now".

You want to fire the coach? I'd first blame the guy who messed with the chemsitry and signed a shooting guard after a 7-game winning streak

The guy who messed with chemistry is same guy who raised your ticket prices.

Oh, he's the same guy whose name is not ever allowed to be mentioned by big, tough radio guys in NYC. (He bought them off...with your money)

JR is not problem. He just shouldn't have been signed when he was. Knix were winning, Fields & Iman were fine + Melo & Davis were returning

I could be wrong but didn't the "same guy" also got involved when the Knicks were rolling last Feb. as well. U won't hear that on the radio

All that being said, Knicks will have possession in closing seconds with chance to beat Bulls on Monday. I'm telling you, 75% chance NYK win

Two more predictions: D'Antoni survives year but next year's Knicks coach is...the guy who coaches an NBA team at Kentucky. I put it at 65%

I'm not blaming Melo because he's the same guy in NY that he was in Denver. Knicks knew what they were getting.

So I would just play to Melo's greatest strength. Post him up and surround him with defensive players. Bottom line, Melo & Amar'e don't fit

Are there Knick fans who thought they were getting Melo for defense? He's a volume shooter (that's the politically correct term for gunner)

Always remember what great Brazilian bball player, Oscar, once said. “Some guys get paid to carry the piano, others get paid to play it.”

Oscar is talking about Melo. Yes, Kobe and LeBron do both but Melo just plays the piano.

Not easy for a coach to bench two stars. Mike knows the fallout. I respect what he did. MSG will eventually get him so go out on own terms

He's still going.

The comment about Dolan paying radio guys... WOW. He's really taking a risk here.

Despite what James L. Dolan may be doing Mike Dantoni gets paid to coach and if he can not cover the bill he should be replaced.

Edited by Art Hues

Few key dates for Knick fans. March 15: trading deadline. March 31: vs. Semih Erden and Cavs. April 20: at Semih Erden and Cavs.

Did you know Tom Thibodeau is a free agent this summer?

Thibodeau to the Knicks? Never. He'd want to change the culture and they'd never allow it. He's only about winning. That isn't valued at MSG

Despite what James L. Dolan may be doing Mike Dantoni gets paid to coach and if he can not cover the bill he should be replaced.

The way this team is put together its nearly impossible to coach.

I don't see much that I disagree with. Sad thing is, Dolan only leaves if Dolan dies.

My favorite two: "Again, u don't want Tom. He works around the clock, won't play office politcs, stresses defense, consumed by winning. Sorry, bad fit at MSG"

"Did someone really say Jeff Van Gundy? He's Thibodeau X 10 which is why it will never happen. Stop thinking logically and about winning"

Honestly, Melo is Marbury all over again.