2012 New York Giants

What was funny Fish?

Just the big yeeeeeeep, I didn't think the pick was funny, filled a need, just your reaction and the #leggo, which is why it was even funnier when guru thought I was dissing the pick and felt the need to post the ring haha

Just the big yeeeeeeep, I didn't think the pick was funny, filled a need, just your reaction and the #leggo, which is why it was even funnier when guru thought I was dissing the pick and felt the need to post the ring haha

I guess you had the more exciting draft. I mean, we did pick 32nd.

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2011/0907/ny_a_reese-manning01jr_600.jpg

• Like 2

lol

UDFA Signings:

Matt Broha – DE, Louisiana Tech

Damian Davis – WR, Mary Hardin-Baylor

David Douglas – WR, Arizona

Janzen Jackson – FS, McNee State

Joe Martinek – FB, Rutgers

*D'Angelo McCray – OG, Memphis

JoJo Nicolas – FS, Miami

Adwale Ojomo – DE, Miami

Julian Tailey – WR, U Mass

• 2 weeks later...

I'm guessing he's still good to go for reg season tho...

He's gunna miss all of training camp though, and I think most or all of preseason. That's probably going to affect his performance atleast for a few weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7998190/osi-umenyiora-new-york-giants-agree-restructured-deal

Defensive end Osi Umenyiora and the New York Giants finally have reached an agreement on a restructured contract.

The resolution ends years of frustration for Umenyiora and at times contentious contract talks with the Giants. The defensive end long has sought to upgrade his contract without much success until now. Terms of the restructured deal were not announced by the team.

The Newark Star Ledger, citing a source informed of details of the agreement, reported the deal is for just 2012, simply a restructuring of the final year of Umenyiora's contract. The source also said the team would not use the franchise tag on the defensive end in the spring. Another source who had been informed of the negotiations told the newspaper the Giants had made a total offer -- base salary plus bonuses -- in the $7 million to $7.5 million range.

"I'm just happy; I'm happy all that's over with," Umenyiora said in a team news release. "It's time to get back to work."

Finally, he can stop crying about his damn contract.

• 1 month later...

Good news. Supposedly he worked really hard to get back for this season, and then this happens to him again. He makes us that much better defensively when he's healthy he's one of the better CBs in the league...

With Ross gone, we definitely are going to need him to come back soon. Do they have a time table on his return"?

I'm glad T2's injury isn't too serious. I hope he's not going to be injury prone now with that knee now.

And I didn't think Aaron Ross was that bad. He wasn't great by any means, but he made some decent plays and played well enough to get us through the season without T2.