2012 New York Giants

Nope, they gotta basically wait and see how his knee reacts.

Ross was hot garbage, Prince on the outside with Coe/Johnson/Tryon/whoever in the slot is an upgrade.

Won two Super Bowls with Ross, how bad can he be? He got burned from time to time, but he's better than fans want to give him credit for.

To say Prince is an upgrade, I hope so, but it's unlikely. He played awful last season when he was healthy.

He came in as a rookie, missed the entirety of the preseason after a holdout, and didn't play until week 10. Come on son, don't be amateur.

We won two super bowls with Kevin Boothe.

Aaron Ross played extremely well in this past Super Bowl.

And he played well pretty much all post season...

He's still better than Prince Amukamura until he proves otherwise.

He nice that's why he got 3 mil per from the Jags lmao

uright

I actually never said he was a good CB. I just said he was better than Prince Amukamura, and until Prince proves otherwise, that is an accurate assessment.

No lol, it's your opinion. Ross was gutter trash. His helmet should have been made of burnt toast. That's mine. You can't throw out an opinion and call it accurate officer Ricky.

He had 3 tackles with no PD or INT in the SB. You have low standards for playing 'extremely well'.

Thomas said swelling went down from that initial morning and ACL is intact. No partial tear. Just re-aggravated it

Terrell Thomas said he aggravated his ACL but nothing more. Says his knee feels fine and timetable for recovery could be 3 weeks or 8 weeks

No lol, it's your opinion. Ross was gutter trash. His helmet should have been made of burnt toast. That's mine. You can't throw out an opinion and call it accurate officer Ricky.

He had 3 tackles with no PD or INT in the SB. You have low standards for playing 'extremely well'.

I'll let you pass because I like your sig. Otherwise, you're a [expletive]got. ;) :lol:

"I have a brand new ring and we earned every bit of it. We went in there and beat them. He was a non-factor. Maybe that’s what he means. ... I’ve been a part of two championship teams and I’m proud of that. We earned every bit of it. We went on the road, played No. 1 seeds, beat a team that was unbeatable, and we won. It’s not like it’s one game and that was it. We had to win six in a row (last season). I don’t see how you can say six in a row is a fluke. I’m not quite sure you can.” - Chris Snee

• Like 3

True that! Now I'm pumped for this season talking about it.

EDIT: Just realized I won't be able to see the majority of games now that I moved to Carolina. [expletive].

Edited by JYD

True that! Now I'm pumped for this season talking about it.

EDIT: Just realized I won't be able to see the majority of games now that I moved to Carolina. [expletive].

I feel you. I hate when the Giants and Eagles play at the same time and I'm stuck watching Philly on TV.. :(

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/ <--Games will all be on there, though. Could be worse!

I feel you. I hate when the Giants and Eagles play at the same time and I'm stuck watching Philly on TV.. :(

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/ <--Games will all be on there, though. Could be worse!

Oh, really? Cool. I'm sure I'll see the majority of the games since NYG should be in prime time (I hope...)

Martellus Bennett on the back issues for the Giants this camp...

"We are big humans. Every bed is small. You can't put a damn dinosaur in a twin-sized bed ... all the beds, unless you got a California king, the beds are going to be small to these guys."