L.A. Clippers Are The Least Likable Team In The NBA

lol, I made a similar thread a while back, and it definitely seemed true to me for a while for the same reasons you're listing. And this is coming from someone who is trying to like the Clippers. But thinking about it, Miami is by far the best team in the league. That by itself will make them the least likeable/most hated team.

Basically, I am able to watch Clippers win, but there's no other team I would rather see lose than the Heat.

Why do people complain about flopping? Get over it.

Because when it gets to a point that you flop off of the stupidest shit and just make yourself look like a [expletive]ing idiot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFj_aDUbscA

All of this in one game. I don't know, maybe every other team does it just as much and the Clippers just suck at it and make it the most obvious.

Edited by DemarDerozanDunk

For the casual fan, no way are they the least likable with the whole Lob City thing. However, to fans like us I agree they can be annoying as [expletive]. I love CP3 and think he's an all time great PG but the guy flops and whines a ton and Blake Griffin, for such a physically imposing player, plays like a little bitch with the flopping he does. Its awful.

Because when it gets to a point that you flop off of the stupidest shit and just make yourself look like a [expletive]ing idiot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFj_aDUbscA

All of this in one game. I don't know, maybe every other team does it just as much and the Clippers just suck at it and make it the most obvious.

Why does it bother you if it is making THEM look like the "[expletive]ing idiot" you seem real emotional about them flopping lol

Why does it bother you if it is making THEM look like the "[expletive]ing idiot" you seem real emotional about them flopping lol

Because no one likes to watch that shit. I don't wanna see the monster power forward flopping like a european shooting guard, I wanna see him being physical.

Because the game isn't supposed to be played like that. The occasional flop is not a big deal, but when its over used that much, its ridiculous. Especially big players like Reggie Evans and of course Blake Griffin. The guy is huge, but he looks and plays like a big [expletive].

Says who?

Are you telling me you like playing a game like that, where you can't make a move without the guy in front of you flopping? Or do you enjoy watching a game where its the same thing? Your saying you're ok with someone flopping every chance they get to flop on the ground instead of playing the game the way it was intended to be played. i understand flopping is part of the game in small doses, but a team shouldn't have to flop to win a game. I don't understand how you can argue that flopping should be a part of the game.

Are you telling me you like playing a game like that, where you can't make a move without the guy in front of you flopping? Or do you enjoy watching a game where its the same thing? Your saying you're ok with someone flopping every chance they get to flop on the ground instead of playing the game the way it was intended to be played. i understand flopping is part of the game in small doses, but a team shouldn't have to flop to win a game. I don't understand how you can argue that flopping should be a part of the game.

I never said or argued anything, just find it funny how angry people get at flopping.