Taylor Allderdice

Jenneral

i haven't gotten it yet. every link either takes forever to download or the site is down (datpiff for example)

ill just wait for tomorrow.

flash you better not be [expletive]ing around!

i haven't gotten it yet. every link either takes forever to download or the site is down (datpiff for example)

ill just wait for tomorrow.

flash you better not be [expletive]ing around!

Real shit man this tape is raw. Go listen on hot new hip hop.

Level headed thoughts about it:

There's tracks on here that are better than some songs on Kush & OJ but from start to finish Kush & OJ was consistently great while this one has a couple meh songs.

It's pretty good. I still think Kush & Orange Juice and even Cabin Fever topped this one. But I'll listen until something better comes out, which may be a while...LOL.

Shit's dope. This is the Wiz I became a fan of. Not better than Kush and OJ but still very good. I hope he continues to put out shit like this and less shit like Rolling Papers

yeah Rolling Papers was pretty meh. But I actually like that album when I go back and listen to it. When I first heard it a few times through I hated it. But now that I re-listen again, I truly admire him for trying some new stuff and I like some of the concepts.

Cabin Fever one of the most underrated tapes though. he randomly dropped that shit...and I thought it was great. so many bangers mayne I rode out to that shit for like 12 straight weeks lmao

Cabin Fever was dope because it was just Wiz [expletive]ing around on the hardest beats he's ever used. Not to mention every feature was dope.

Btw, how good were Chevy Woods' verses on this tape? His verse on Nameless and The Code are [expletive]in raw.

• 5 months later...