Most Memorable Knicks Moment(s)

That Curry one was good Fish, I remember that haha I was so happy

One of my tops is the Knicks/Lakers when Marbury hit the two free throws, stole the inbounds pass, and turned and passed to Houston for a 3 to tie the game and go to OT.. they went on to lose, but I remember jumping around for a while

One of my recent most memorable moments - the way Stoudamire's looked at Griffin after 'Operation: Kill His Mozgoffs' last season:

Every time I see Amar'e - my mind can't help getting haunted by it. :lol:

Edited by Sℏãℓïʠ

• 2 months later...

You lived in the states long enough to see 35 Knicks games, but Shaliz told us a few months ago that you didn't speak English well enough to post on the board.. Someone is lying.

It's not like it takes ages to see 35 games - it's only half a season. nobody is lying. shaliz is right - my english is not perfect, i use google translator.

It's not like it takes ages to see 35 games - it's only half a season. nobody is lying. shaliz is right - my english is not perfect, i use google translator.

lol 35 games is a full season if going to home games, and you must be quite rich despite having all this free time lol

who said i was going to home games only? and who said i stayed only one year in america? and who said i bought floor seat tickets?

pretty sure Knicks tickets are a ripoff even in the upper bowl :lol: